ISNR Travel fellowships will be awarded to deserving applicants to cover expenses to attend international conferences conducted by WFNRS (Symposium Neuroradiologicum), ISMRM, ASNR, ESNR and WFITN. A lump sum amount of Rs 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousands only) each will be given to the successful awardee(s) to cover their cost of travel, accommodation and conference registration.
A maximum of four members, will receive the grant in one calendar year (01 Jan to 31Dec).
- should not have completed 45 years of age as of January 1st, 2018.
- should be of Indian origin.
- should be should be life member of ISNR for at least three years.
- must present a paper/poster on neuroradiology. The paper/poster should have been accepted by the conference for presentation. A letter of acceptance for the paper/poster from the conference organizers is mandatory.
- Those wishing to apply for the travel fellowships should submit their application to Gen Sec with full manuscript of the paper/poster on paper. Incomplete submissions will be liable to be not considered for the travel fellowship award.
- Provisional acceptance for grant will be given to the member, once approved by 50% or more of executive committee. No response to email, by member of Exec committee will be excluded from the count for 50%, with minimum of three Executive Committee members approving the names.
- A repot of the conference to be submitted to Gen Secretary and approved before the payment is released to the awardees.
- Abstract of the paper will be put up on website of ISNR and in the Newsletter.
- Original bill of expense will have to be submitted, with a certificate that the same in full or part has not been and will not be claimed from any other source.
- Money will be released after the above formalities has been completed.
The application should be addressed to :
Dr Rose Dawn Bharath
Professor, Neuroimaging and Interventional Radiology